Based in New York, USA
Early Access - 1 June, 2017
Shotgun Farmers is the Online Multiplayer shooter where your bullets grow the guns. Harvest weapon plants quickly for more ammo or let them grow for a larger clip. Aim carefully, as a missed shot means you've just gifted your enemy with the gun you're using!
Shotgun Farmers has been created live on Twitch by solo developer Wase Qazi since the very first day of development at twitch.tv/Qazitv. With the feedback and support from the community has been instrumental in shaping the game to what it is today. Players never have to wonder about the state of development. They can simply tune in and speak directly to the creator or catch videos of the last stream.
- Online Multiplayer Shooter for up to 12 players.
- No reload means you have to grow your ammo. Shot by a sniper? Well they just planted you your very own sniper gun to fire back with!
- Fight with 5 different vegetable weapons, with more on the way.
- Customize your farmer with unlockable hats.
- Team Deathmatch, Oddball, Free For All, and King of the Hill game modes.
- Customizable room options and password protected games.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "New York State Game Dev Challenge." Rochester, NY, USA, 15 May, 2017
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Request a key via Key Mailer keymailer.co.
About Megastorm Games
Megastorm Games is an independent games studio run by solo developer Wase Qazi.
More information on Megastorm Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Shotgun Farmers Credits
Artist, Programmer, Designer